Monday, May 11, 2009

My occupations:

Jukebox, Serious Stalker, Psychopath, starer, random girl, whistling whiz (this is just for the alliteration), doodling dudette, kid with a gazillion thoughts, random photographer, piano lover, greedy pig, toilet queen, blur pok, violent freak, harmonizing partner (:D)...




speaking of the last one, LEONGYING I MISS YOU SO! ): up to this date I still haven't found a harmonsing partner half as great as you were, and I don't think I ever will. Yes we must totally meet up to sing okay! :D The holidays are coming yo! Guess I'm pretty much fine with things now though they're far from perfect. I'm surviving (and kicking too)! ;D (I SEE THE PHOTO YOU'VE DEVELOPED!) seeyou soon fellow sop2/4L/harmonizing partner! :D



Wasted the day away once again; collected my specs, met ray & alicia at airport lunch, settled down at foodcourt to study...but I never did. R & I drifted into lalaland (and I mean REALLY lala). They went to capture moments of the sunset after I left.

My brother & his girlfriend came home with a surprise birthday cake for my mom, I must say that was really thoughtful of them ;D


Bakerzin (L)
53 candles!


Yesterday:


flowers I got


food my brother cooked


simple meal made with lots of love :D


the aiza seguerra cd on the sound system whatever you call it.




my room is SO neat =)
oh, it can get even 'neater' at times, its time to throw some stuff away! I smell the need for spring cleaning!



Gosh, i'm off to do last minute work again...

No comments: